Our institutional partners:
Is the association of the Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad, established to evaluate and develop the Chambers activities.
Is the association of the Italian Chambers of Commerce.
Is the Italian government agency for inward investment promotion and enterprise development dedicated to assist companies in all stages of the investment process.
BANCA POPOLARE DI SONDRIO
Is one of the first popular Italian banks that was inspired by the popular cooperative banking movement. The bank's capital, which stands at around 925 million Euros, and is shared between over 173,000 Shareholders, most of whom are customers.
At 31 December 2011, equity came to 1,619 million Euros, excluding net profit. The bank employs more than 2,500 persons, and has 300 branches.
Digital & Technology Sponsor
Become a Sponsor:
Sponsorship of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia will provide your business with maximum exposure and return for your business as well as other exclusive benefits!
We have a range of sponsorship packages available, depending on which package you choose your benefits include:
- Corporate logo and link to be displayed on the Chamber website.
- Corporate logo to be displayed on Chamber letterhead.
- Corporate logo to be displayed on Chamber E-newsletter.
- Corporate logo banner displayed around Chamber networking (e.g. business luncheons) venues.
- Corporate logo to be displayed on the networking events (e.g. business luncheons) flyers and publications.
- Corporate logo banner displayed around Chamber special events (e.g. ICCI Business Excellence Awards) venues.
- Corporate logo to be displayed on the special events (e.g. ICCI Business Excellence Awards) flyers and publications.
- Advertising in Souvenir Gala Dinner publication.
Other Sponsorship Benefits
- Membership Annual Chamber corporate membership.
- Networking events Discounted price at each networking event. Priority positions – preferred seating at networking events.
- Special events Complimentary tickets to the annual ICCI Business Excellence Awards.
- Target audience Attendance of Sydney’s leading business executives at all functions.
- Key introductions High level CEO access.
- Promotion Promotion of sponsors recent and/or upcoming achievements or events.
Sponsorship packages can be tailored to suit your needs.
For more information about sponsorship, please contact the Chamber on 02 8354 0777 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org